This form displays all files that are associated with a study. These files can be of any type: f.i. the full text of the article, or code used in the analysis, or a Powerpoint demonstration.
- click on a file to view it (if possible)
- to download a file, right-click it and choose "save target as ..." or press Shift and click the file
- with the right authority it is possible to edit the description of a file, by clicking on "edit"
- clicking on "add new" adds a record with a description of a file to the database, but not the actual file
- if you want to add a file, sent it to the database administrator, so he can put it on the server
- click on the studycode to view more details about a study