Use this form to to view general information about a study.
- click on 'authors' to view the list of authors who contributed
- click on 'files' to view a list of files, associated with this study: these files can be of any type: f.i. the full text of the article, or code used in the analysis, or a Powerpoint demonstration.
- click on 'tables' to view a list of the database tables that were used in this study: more is information on these tables is available.
- for studies related to the Amsterdam Cohort, the option 'progress' is available: it gives information about the process of collecting information about a study: who was asked for information, when was this done, is the information complete, etc.
- if you have the authority to change data about the study, the option 'edit' is available: clicking this will take you to a form for editing the main information, with options to edit all aspects.
- clicking on the PubMedID opens a new browser window with PubMed
- clicking on the 'resp. centre' gives a list of all studies for this centre
- click the 'back' button to go to the previous document